Friday, March 25, 2011

Colleagues Birthday @ Husky

Have I ever bragged I have a really wonderful team in Husky??
Actually im really blessed to be one of the team, especially the youngest one, always spoilt by the others..
Its our first bdae celebration with our new colleague (Eileen) , the motherly and nice lady whom replaced the lovely Rebecca and its my 3rd bdae celebration with my dearest HR manager.


Time flies dun you think so???
Eileen’s bdae on March 11th, 2011
 Our usuals?? Vouchers and my hand made card ~
 Hees, Irene the foodie was on business trip so we had to make do with cake from Bakerzin. Wells, its not TAT bad either right???
Here's our Bdae lead!
 With the HANDSOME BOSSES!

 And the Ladies, Nany and Fiona was on a conference call so =P
Gwen’s bdae on March 24th, 2011
Ok dun laugh, i *accidentally put Gwen's name in her own present.
And i made a uber sweet card this time round =)
Whoo, Irene got this expensive yummilicious cake from Flor Patissierie! * slurps
Do give it a try if you are a sweet tooth! I can say its on par with THE PATTISIER
Our Birthday Lady!
 
 See the fun that we had =D

No comments: