Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Chinese New Year Part 2

Lunar Chinese New Year Day 2- 15 Feb 2010 (Part II)
I love it at Mum's side visiting...And below to present you mummy's dearest siblingsAnd its my godma and myself!
some self potraits shots

and of course we have me and my dearest MUMMY =)and this is Second Uncle's few grand's arowana.
Lunar Cinese New Year Day 3- 16 FEb 2010
As usuual, every Chu San is left for my Queens. No exception for this Tiger year!
Boy was around becos he stayed back for Valentines, he was very nice to stay at my place to fix my com while i went for some visiting =X *thank you dear.1st station this year was to the twins' place. Yeah, they serve us the usual SEAWAVES sotong balls and nuggets!And of course photowore! This year it seems everyone is in checked/poka dots and floral dresses! pretty!We try to imitate wateva zodiac year every year....last was cow right!!! we have the toger this year!!! RAhh Rahh Rahhh rah rahhhhhhh....A lovey one to end the group shot...Nut nut was on morning shift...she could onli meet us at the Second station- My place!
and i'm finally back to his side =)
wells the dressed up dog!And nv to miss....Yusheng at my place annually =)3rd station, Hazel's place
Sayang got her a pretty dress...she really looks awesome in it! and of course, under the hands of me and XM, she turned into a gorgeous beauty! WOWOWOOWOowowoowow
mesmerising eh??? see....everyone is fighting to take a pic with her....i love the confidence she carries... And we make the guys take the group picture for us....hees....=)
unprepared... pretty and gorgeous...Aunty Jenny is smilling eye to eye wor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we love this love nutty loves!
4th Station and always the last was to Jorine's Place!
Thank you Sayang, Aunty Rita and of cos Sayang's parents for the host every year to eat at their place....hahahah....made us feel so spoilt like Jorine everytime...hees Jorine and her nonsense all the time...making us play game for ang baos....=_=''
Jorine's place is a gambling den...
Wells my dear is a gambler...hahahhahah
while some went photowhoring
Last but not least group pictures with the guys!

loves them all...always and forever

No comments: