Sunday, April 18, 2010

32 Months

Its our 32nd monthsary together.
I rmb 2 months ago, we quarrelled, i gave him a 3 months period to prove i have not made the wrong choice to hang on.
On the 17th April 2010, we quarrelled. I trusted him, he was not truthful until i probed..I was terribly disappointed. Literally.
It was the end i told myself...i dun wan to take all these anymore..i decided to let go. Bravely.
He knew i was serious. He knew we're through that evening..for all that we had gone through...
I was firm.
But i nv tot he will... i was nv confident that he would . For me. I felt the heart ache i nv wanna feel. i've softened. I cant bear for him to do tat. Nv.
Yes i gave in. Once. The last time. I cant bear the lost look as well... i cant..
Y must it be when u are on the verge of losing that u will hold on tight?
Do u know u are taking our relationship into a bet?
Wells..sad things aside.
We had Sakae Teppanyaki the day before our monthsary. He was guilty. I noe. But i really didnt have much of an appetite. Maybe onli for my last mouth of the foie gras. Caught an awesome hilarious movie - Date Night.=)

Ended the day with him greeting me 28th month in person. Yes. He got it wrong. we've held our hands tgt for 32 months!

No comments: