Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Eugene's 26th Birthday Celebration Part II

I guessed I am not cheated. The loading of the pictures worked =_=’’
Huh…but u mean, bloggers pay for blogs? Or issit just the dumb me?

Okay continued------
Yes. So after his strenuous activity that afternoon/ evening, we cabbed down to town for the Birthday Dinner which I’ve arranged.
Checked a few hotels and find that Carousel might just fit in well. Hmmm…not all hotels carry a range of fresh seafood, and I am glad to see the spread of cold appetizers carousel- Scotts Orchard Hotel offers.

I will upload a video clip of him water skiing if I have the time and resources (I have to get hold of his IPHONE!)

Cable Skiing
During his break when the rain comes in.

hes checking the time to make sure we are not cheated by hours. =XLazy him.

Okay some couple shots!!!!! ( OOps if u are wondering y i didnt join, i had menses that day! )Lazing around with a cup of choclate blend!And that's me! photowhoring while waiting for him
DINNER AT CAROSEL

See the plateful of crabs?lobster and oyster??!!

Lobster meat straight out- FRESh!
Boy eating, or shd i use *feasting
FOOD..
Its the desserts corner....Ladies can nv resisitsmy takes =POK...with a filled tum tum, i need a picture with the birthday boy.
Happy 26th dearest.
i'll make a wish...
i wish that i could be there to celebrate your special day with u, next year, the year after, and every other years. Love u BoyWhoops. in case i forgotten wat's your birthday gift this year, Its the Bruan Buffel wallet which replace our 1st month missing rhino and the ionic necklace. Hope u liked whateva i had for u =)
Specials this year- horrendous but pretty cupcakes, cable skiing, and full day celebration specially planned

No comments: