Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Relationship

Its a trend..

I will end up here whenever i feel down and has things in my heart that i wished u knew
Thoughts ended up here not because i want you to read, its because i know u wont visit.


Amy broke up with YY.

Yes my heart sided YY but no matter wat decision Amy makes, everyone of us will still respect her and be on her side. Its the mother nature thing, just like how a mum will protect her child.
I've spoken to YY. I confess my 2 stands.

Being Amy's sister, i really wished he could hold on the relationship because i noe i can safely entrust her in his care.
But as his fren, i thought he should have let go to prevent himself from getting more wounded.

I just hope that every decision made between them, they will not live in regrets any way or another.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
US

We quarrelled.

I noe it was my fault. To whine and disturb to get our facebook status changed.
To those who knew me, i was just trying to get attention.

Rec a long text from Amy, telling me her thoughts of the r/s. I started pondering.
Yes, i can get easily affected by words, theories, people.

But u hurt me. Do u noe?
Do u noe wat it meant by all the little things u really did?
All i needed was an assuarance. JUst a reassuarance will make things right.

Is it tat diff? Am i not tat transparent to u after this close 3 years.

Cried, to add salt to the wound, i was traumatised thinking i might have rubbed out my eye cornea and turning blind that night. Eyes are getting so sensative nowadays.
I was really afraid YTD. Do u noe?

Today was fine. But i was really torn down upset. U could have done something.
Will u still do anything to cheer me? Will u still suprise me just to make me happy?

Resty said to me. He will always be the first to say sorry. Because he loves.
I dun need that all the time. I just need the dosage once in a while. Y are u so selfish with your words?

I went for a swim this evening ALONE. YEs.
Did a 10 laps. Yes. Upsets surpassed the anger ..im not gonna drown myself in tears..i cant afford to and i was drowned in water too..I just need to do something to stop thinking, stop hoping.

As i strolled and paced myself home, i thought, if u were to surprise me at my place? With a box of chocs or a small bouquet of flowers saying u're sorry to hurt me once more cos u promised u willl nv make me upset again...

Cm'ON...Thats not u! NV U...Stop dreaming.

BUt i enjoyed myself knowing that i was right wen i stepped home. Glad Colgate was anticipating me at the door =)

If i could do all that i am doing now for u, are u able to change a little of urself once in awhile for me? It hurts...it really does...This is y i say am i able to see myself with u in future. I can be strong this time round to accept ur JUE JIANG...am i able to do it the next? or the following.

Do u noe i am really not happy now? Will u even think of putting ur pride aside and doing something to coax me?

No comments: