Saturday, May 20, 2006

i'm damn FUckeD up today...stupid things n insane ppl la!!!

firstly was the torturing FULL shift...argh!!!!
atually everything was fine...hammy verne n stella were making me entertaines...although hammy kept attacking me...biting n pinching me...ERZZ...but i just cant get used to the things dere lor...

den...u noe hu i saw???my ex n worse... his mummy...dunno leh...dunno wad to say...she's still so nice to me...bought me drinks n stuff..and ask me to drop by often...but...!!! feel so darn bad!

next perverts...BEDOK HAS THIS FUCKING DARN LOT OF SUCH UNCIVILISED BRAINLESS BREEDS LA!
fucking idiot...he doesnt have the fucking shame can!
note to ppl workin sales line: dun be too nice to ur customers...u dunno wat will happen next...
he called the shop for like 2-3 times..came by...and even waited after closing...shasha scolded him on the fone...idiotic larx!!!
mira told shasha n she says she will handle it...* i was havin headache le leh the weather n the wagon during sales hor...*

shasha acc me home...she scared tat fucker stalks me....she's so nice..*although SHE BITES ME ALL the time!!!she really bites...pain derx*

not ended...another fuking guy approached us when we walked to the interchange...offered to send us home...cos he said he got car wor!!can drive both of us home...ccb!!! this guy eyed on shasha ba geges......

guys are all ass holes...i am sick ...now scared and angry...but tml got jessie pei wo ba... cant stand it le...few more days...jessie promised ...and now tat the new guy coming, no more excuse///...
darn fucked up!

oh ya...maybe getting a NEW oven! see i so good just to cook a meal for my darlings on fri! yesh! i can experiment on the recipes...going courts tml wf mummy! n if can...new sofa...=) i wan new paint over...but mummy says on other colours den the one the feng shui shifu chose....maybe if i have the time...i shall draw the walls haha..

No comments: