Thursday, May 04, 2006


ya lah i lazy to blog le la SORRY KIES...so many things happened...wanted to blog but too much to blog in the end ma...so must well dun blog lols..

my bro is scolding me now...sobx..for breaking my promise...hais...like i wan...pissed la...
ok just wanna conclude tat this first official week of school is going on rather smoothly...fun...new...and new friends n not to mention get to noe more of my own course mates.... yah there's this same course mate of mine shawn i think...i realised he's my pri sch mate...i find him familiar but its like SO??...n today he toked to me...oh i c, rather surpirsing...actually i dunno hu the hell is he but i think i saw him somewhere some place la...at least ppl remembers me..lols...i am very bad wif names...n now...i still dun get all my class mates' name...n i call them wif their nick names...

yup!...i have very interesting courses like bus ettiqutte class which i think i will flung this subj..its so formal la...they observe u during the 3 hours tutorial n grade ur poisture n stuff...i just cant sit still for 3 freaking hours! the first tutorial was self introduction n it dragged for like 2 hours for a class of 23!!!gosh n i got so embarraessed while introducing myself..we were told to tok bout our part time job n i went on.....
and when mr revi asked if i am wearing my company's product...i said yah yah ...the one inside...

FREAKING #$%^*8^&*(t723870*(&%&^FUDFUJrkU^*EY
everyone looked at me wif TAT kinda look..
i was blur u noe...den it took me a while to realise i didnt have my blazer on...so when i mean the one inside...u shd noe wat i meant rite....... *shamed*
i really tot i had my blazer on...so when i said the one inside will be the black blouse i got la...budden...so paiseh can....i so wanted to dig a hole n jump inside...
i really dunno wat i will learn from this coruse but next lesson there will be a shiseido grooming course for us ...hahas...i've attended it le...lols...>>>its in one of my bsn training courses..

me n emy...tat is the blouse i got from bsn la...not anything esle inside hor...hahas...


den i went ta work where so coincidentally h.m came to relief...buddy coming on the 7th i think but jessie planned to have an outing so ahems...marmie jessie purposely change our shifts so both of us can go..sads...buddy can onli work 1/4 of the day wif me..
den on my way home..i saw joween la...we started tokin bout the HAPPY days...wif HIM =)...yah n stupid h.m almost spill the beans...i so kan chiong tat h.m will say things she shdnt la...phew...luckily she noes how to zhou ren...

ok these few days were damn tiring...n i have something i wanna say!!! i luv my colleagues...i noe even if i am not part of them we will still have wonderful outings n meetings...
so on the sun i think...sorry cos i dun rmb my days...anyway is one of the days la...i wanted so much to go k la...den i told marmie jessie...she so on u noe....say ok...go after work...shiok...so we called up the others on the very day....luv them sia...they were oso so ON!!! OK !!!!
at first marmie jessie wanted us to go pub de...wahahas...i think i'm the youngest la...but the others can most likely smuggle me in...hahas..but in the end we went sing k at orchard partly becos i was wearing a mickey mouse skirt so ahems...


i enjoyed myself so much....even tho tat day was more to catching up session where everyone share their unhappiness pour out their woes...scold ppl tat we dun like....i ENJOY myself...and the whole time from 11pm to 3 plus only bao bao n i were singing la...the others were so engrossed in the conversation...tho TCL almost fell asleep lols...
those tat were there were TCL, robinhood, bao bao, uncle, fang fang me n marmie la.. enjoyed scolding tat stupid person...but still i hope the 2 of them can stay in bsn but not under her...

den we decided to go for a meal tml....so we called up the peeps who weren't present to meet up the very next day for supper...kaos....so on oso la...so happily happily happily... tats why i lub this batch of them...
so ah min, fang fang, uncle jenson, lan lan, fanshu, ah bao, jos jie n marmie went lols...its so nice so nice la...tat everyone came back tgt for a meal...all so ON derx... hmmp not like tan kuku they all...so draggy ...
we had fun...jokes...sharings...and most impt photo taking...luvs..... see ah..this grp pic is so funny la! u see how fan shu moves....lols...

opps...cannot...so not united...must move in la...haiyo...still so far la...kns...got one gap between la...he too fat le...cannot squeeze behind us la...lols....
YES! pURRRfeCt!!wat a perfect shot...PERFECT FAMILY!
BUGIS beauties............whees...so pretty la!!!!
one word>>>> GORGEOUS!!! dun u think so??? (jos jie, ah nai, ah min, fang fang n bao bao) purple clanny w/o king kong...>_<.. so sweet!
steamboat!stupid smoke...smoked my face...but i like this pic alot leh..
cheeky bao bao....so ke ai la....but make the pic so nice la...the J family...marmie tgt wif her daughters and son =)



she so xin fu la! lols...such a fillial daughter...but er er er...how come the guys behind so beng der...dao sia...cnt de zui dem de wor..haha dun judge a book by its cover....they are still so childish la...old in looks...childish at heart lols...dun play play hor...try to mess wif jessie n u get it form the guys!

jessie fang n nai

dun mess wif joyce too!!! i bite arh! baddies...

fanshu n me..i realised my flash light too powerful le so i switched the mode...n it turned out like tat la!! -_-'''

so this is of course moi jie n bao bao >_<

kirei fang n kawaii baonontheless we have ah nai n bao bao!!!! nice shoot!me n ah min....so sweet of her....misses....jos jie n meizlan lan n me...the king of sarcacismme n fang fang =)uncle jenson n me =)n of course uncle jenson n fang fang...ghees... so sweet..=)fanshu n lan lan on the bike...act cool sia...hahas...poor fanshu...his bike dunno in wat state le...lols..still dare to act cool when he's bruised with injuries lols...

k la...i wanna prepare for my stuff le...tml hais...long long n early day =) i wanna go ms steamboat hahas!!! more fotos soon...when i'm very free hahas....

No comments: