Thursday, May 18, 2006

i told a lie>>>pls forgive me...its a white lie..i need some break...some time for my frens =)
i will get heart attack pretty soon...sentosa is filled of MONKEYS!!!!! they wanna snatch my bag larx! *although baby monkeys are sweet* and u get to see squirrels jumping form one tree to another...
my tutors n lecturers are damn interesting...esp the males...they cant stop amusing me wif the things they do...oh ya did i mention my class on weds...darn! 1/2 hour modelling in class catwalking while they give u comments on ur dressing n make ups?? but actually its pretty interesting =)
projects pilling up i tell u..hais...less gai gai...=( SOBS... but june holi is ard the corner =) yeah!! bao bao promise us chalet !!! n candice darlin bdae is ard the corner too!!!
did i mention fang, king kong, jojo dear, chicken little n joel paid me a visit last week...everyday there's ppl to entertain me at work...whahas...although some are sOOooo insincere lor...go kster later n tempt me la!!! kns...noe i work full!!!
i realised tat i missed out quite a lot of things t home... serious matters...my mum got a new washing machine..and i was shocked how come theres this alien like thing at the balcony area .. daddy changed the shower thingy in the kitchen toilet...and i was uaware too...
1 fish was dead...sads...n the worse thing...i didnt rmb which one...
mummy told me the ktv system was down..*I WAS DARN PARANOID KIES* but...clever me managed to fix it back =)
i came home esp early today...no meet ups...i am tired...mummy whipped up nice dishes...kor kor played the songs while i sang with him...quarrelled wif papa( i mean sa jiao)...ya...i luv my family...even tho they are annoying..
i am so disorganised liaos...bud thanx to chappy for being my 24/7 alarm cum alert =) esle i think i will miss another online assignment soon =)
yesh! towning and DA VINCI CODE tml i assume...smiles...orchard!! plaza sing! robinsons! taka!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>happy like a spider<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
(oh ya...i sud tot of jim jim..i told him not to tell lies...see la...hmmp...lols...ok...stop teasing him le...H07 peeps shd noe the hidden meaning behind this...so funny!!! *stomach aching* )
quote for the day: believe tat true love wait and cultivates =)

No comments: