Sunday, October 07, 2007

BUSY

i noe i haven been updatin...thanx prolly to these pics that takes 23451208573075305 years to load...

hees.....got alot of pics and i wished i had tat much time to upload too... wells these classic shots just made me roll on the floor and laugh...yup YUP!!! tats my mummy!!!!!! ke ai ba!!!! told u dun say i'm naughty until u've met my mama can!

she just loves to climb trees! for some unknown reasons...


loved the greenery and of cos! MUMMIES IN IT!

she's real tired after the climb but insisted she was alrite...and she nv fails to give funny faces....=)

tats my god mama...definitely more gentle and demure then my monster at home...lols...OOPx...ok....the monster tat i loved the most!


for me! i wasnt in singapore to share those laughters den...=p and i have been pretty occupied recently and dreading work early in the morning....but of cos...it meant lookin forward for gai gai(s) after work! whoos! i am tired!!!


celebrated twins birthday last weekend...thanks to the rain it foiled our plan...and the coming week will be my sayang's bdae....i am so freaking borke...to think they are discussing our graduation trip....=X

this was thebike we got for them...and a pir of blades as well...jsut tat my fone went dead before i could take a snap at it....

RESIDENT EVIL IS NICE !!!!!!


nice pic rite!

No comments: