Monday, October 15, 2007

updates and loads

wees!!!!!!!!!
ok la....i was venting abit too much the previous entry....but thanks HEIHEI for being so understanding to let me fa xiaojie pi qi wor...
i forgotten wat i did the past few days cos i was *photowhoring disabled...so no concrete evident for wat i did the past few days...=X

i rmb the super late post celebration for dumb dumb's bdae or so called an 808 meet up with the gang cos a cake was unappropriate for a belated one month birthday...it was rather saddening cos i was dead tired after work and after dinner at a hong kong cafe at bugis i declare myself KO-ed and bf had to accompany me home...
was i emo tat nite? i didnt rmb as well...hees....but he was i supposed..

wat else eh? caught balls of fury with bf the other day at Marina...felt tat those evil threats are wat my bf loves to perform on his new recruits this dec..poor ppl....yeah...i admit he has a little pyschotic issue in him...and i still dun understand y tat boy likes coke so much....(i think its the bian tai behavior is due to result of the cigarettes and coke )=X

credits to my lazy sayang, i onli get the pics like zillion years later...and its like pic overload...darn! amy, hazel, xuemei, luijing and her bdae celebration pics...terrible can!
but before i forget, my vietnam/thai entry's not yet uploaded =X
oh wells...loading takes very long so i gave up once again..
just a few shots>>>

jas si mao, boss, and juanna!

meiyu, lea, juanna, joyce and cara!

den we have our first dinner in vietnam when we heard boss's unique vocals! thumbs up!

and not to forget the CUCHI tunnel where all of us *NEVER GAVE UP!*

this is my vietnam room mate-linda, lea, wing, juanna and me!

the kawaii fone strap my buddy gave me!!!!!!!!!

all of us 10 gals with 1 boss! the torn among the roses....see he so happy! lols


wells...this is kor's 21st bdae shot with my gang and BF!

my loves~~~~~~~~~~

just uploaded 427 pics from jorine's cam..argh!!! my eyes pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: