Tuesday, October 23, 2007

shalalala

hi! hi! WEeeWEee....

lackin in updates once again....hees
i had apple and durian strudel after work today! *yums yums...=) happy gal...chat was good...yeah uber good!
hmm...its abit *lifeless when work routine cycle is 6 days a week...*pouts...and i promise to go back to BABW to help out this sun! and i am uber excited cos i miss the managers, the builders, the kids and bears!!!! Bf had to forcefully accept the fact that i am goin to spend half of my sunday at work AGAIN..

='( and sadly next sat i cant leave early!!!! its back to work after sch...tat means i cant meet up for the celebration...and shockly...i have to work next Sun and my day off is on a Fri..tot boss said no sundays de ..='(
was rather stress at work...but think things went pretty well...i just need more experience and practise....my mentor scares me de wor...sometimes i dunno whether she really minds the stupid me not...haiz... officially 3 bookings and 3 payments clinched...tat is more than sgd$10 000 wor...=) hope things will carry on smoothly....

ST JAMES with my colleagues...

haha....nice outing....*=_=''*
actually not! its all mature ppl, minimal dancing, nasty guys..
and my group won the tickets!!! haha...U shd see the HOT DANCE LEA did to gain points can!!! i cant stop laughing...cant even imagine alright...she hit her butt than start hitting the director...lols....cant control my laughter can...she's a real entertainer...=)
alright....here's some shots at St James -Charcoal
this is the cheeky group tat use*mei se* to influence the judges..lols...xinling liyu cara & lea

joyjoy, jas si mao, lea VOOtat is my SHI FU to the extreme right!sp + tp+ sp+ tp in the ktv room i suppose...=)
these are just the pics of one group...haha....u shd see more when my buddy sent me her pics..

i'm workin nite shift all the way to sat...lols....god bless me....

went down to meet the army boy on monday...and we caught the lousiest movie ever...but i think tat horny guy was pretty excited and interested in it- SUPER BAd i suppose...hias...i simply have no comments...it ws an ultimate wrong choice...=X

had fish and co and of cos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!! my fav SCOOPZ ice cream like finally! the trip home was gouchy...i fell asleep and the driver was blur la! lols...i said turn left he reacted to my intruction like 10 seconds later...so funny la....lols

its weds now le...and i am waiting for my weekends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*jumps

No comments: