Thursday, July 24, 2008

shower ur love

i just realised my bank account's depleting...and aware of tat, i thought i should buck up looking for a new 8 to 5=)
hmmm...shd i say i went for an interview today..i was rather reluctant, wasnt right after the 12hours fishing with him the night before.

i never liked cockroaches, mosquitos, flies and especially THE BIG hate-RED ANTS, and the weather froze me through the night.


it wasnt very engaging for me cos i spent 3/5 of the time sitting folded-legged on the chair, 1/5 of the time killing monsters on his PSP, and the last half emo-ing.

i cant do much cos i cant help with the bait- ITS LIFE PRAWNS. i dun dare to touch life things other than human beings and Sunday(cher's doggie)
i cant do the fishing- i cant see when the fish is stealing, and fishes are scary...they flip..=(
i cant throw the net- Cos i think i cant throw the line properly (Joyce cant multi-task, letting go of the line and throwing out needs training for me...i WILL cut myself unknowingly, see blood, faint there, and fall into the pond. =)
HE WAS EXCITED i noe.., i'm sorry if i dampened ur nitetat's his tool kit.wat else we need is a small enclosed net cage for life baits and a bigger one for the catch.getting the line on, hook in place, bait secured, right location, took more than 1/2 hour...so it started from 6 plus....till dawn greets.

thus the first catch and the last catch happened at 1.26am. haha...sorry tat is wat i can get from my sony ericsson no flash cam.=)and i just realised i spoilt my olympus ancient digital last week=(*sobxwells...we can conclude the fish is black den....its pretty big...my arm length without the palm?

wasnt feeling well tat night, abit of gastric, bites and ich pissed me off, esp when my eyes gave me problems..Boy y didnt u even give me tat attention???=( i didnt wanna say becos i noe u wanted the last hour for another catch, but i wasnt feeling very well. i had my lenses on for more than 20hours did u realise?=(

sometimes i lost the feeling we used to have in us. u nv toked to me tat way, u nv ignored me like u did, u nv gave me tat kinda attitude before, did u realise?

while i was reading my senior's- Clifton's girlfren blog, http://memyselfmine.blogspot.com , it made me understand how vunerable life is and how blessed i am. Charlene stay strong, he'll be watching over u.

it makes me tear, and stopped my complaining. i have u by myside dear.

TREASURE UR LOVED ONES...give in to bickers, dun get too stubborn, do something sweet to them occasionally, say u love them and how much u miss them as and when. Quarrels are waste of time, replace them by loving the other part with all that u could,for u are blessed to have the person u love.Boy i really love u alot u noe*hugs

------------------------------------------------

alrite..much to the randomness,we shall end the above topic.

tried calling BF to ask for his opinion on whether i shd go for the interview, he did not pick up the call, i knew he was asleep. glad i had lovely frens with me to accompany me even i noe u were tired.

toked alot. thanks=)

interview was a whole 1 1/2 hrs, they just kept me in the room with questions questions and convincing convincing convincing. i rejected, it was not wat i wanted, so no use giving me the benefits and pay i want. i'm sorry that i fit totally in your position cos ur offer nv appeal to me at all.

planned to discover the Disney Cafe, but it was too rush, thanks for accompanying me all the way to Tamp den head to Bugis. Sometimes i wonder how lucky i was to have such lovely Angels ard me.

tuition was fun, i owaes looked forward to eventho i noe i am drained. kids are such love. and i am nv going tto give u guys up for my new job, i will search. even if it means months.

------------------------------------------------------------

alright random uploads. the sushi night the other day with huimin loves~


we stuffed ourselves, becos i was seriously starved after the tuition classes.

and i forgotten to greet u Aunty Jenny,Happy Birthday!

No comments: