Wednesday, July 30, 2008

i think it was heaven's will when u decided to change away our wallpaper 17th Aug fireworks preview shot on ur laptop, i was unable to restore mine too.my desktop background was something i did on our 5th month i think....it was always there...now>the (unable to restroe desktop)
i LOVED u, but i am not sure if i still do after so many things.maybe there's really some problem...not with my PC tho..US
huimin was funny when she asked me to interview for a nursery teacher job i think...lol...i say i will nv clean kid's poo! lol
AND...wells...never breaking my record, the events company offered me the position for orientation...but i'm still not convinced for that position...haisi still love teaching...hmmm i am so gonna snap a pic of the naughty boy tml...and lunch with Ex colleagues tml!!!!!! so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) and alot things to be done...

sense of accomplishment today!!!! huimin u better love the card muacks...

No comments: