Monday, September 22, 2008

18th Sep

*this post supposed to be up on the 18th, but photos were not uploaded so it dragged till nw.
18 Sep 2008

so it means its 13th month <3

still very irritated with him but yeah..unfortunately still tgt..I admit somehow he did make me fell more in love.but sometimes i am really so pissed off with his fucking attitude..

we haven gone to the ZOO! and joyjoy is not happy!

hmmpf Baked potato last Friday and it was damn YuMMy...made potato salad the day after and it was delicious for the first try =)

Went to meet up with Huimin for her focus group project interview and met up with boy for lunch at the hawker centre beside heartland mall...The chicken rice is really nice and cheap for that portion..Stupid dear actually brought us to board the wrong bus which heads to YIO CHU KANG! and still associate me with porky..*angry

as its the mooncake festival the coming sunday, we rushed all the way to get my Home's Favourite BLACK MOONCAKE! and wow...it was the last batch =O
BUSED back with boy but somehow he seemed very moody. i really didnt noe wat to do. So i consoled myself its his PMS. TOWN TOWN the next day. i promised him not to spend this month but i didnt keep tat promise.

we STILL caught a movie- Babylon( it was nice but has no ending =_='')
we STILL dined at a non budget Fish & Co (they changed their ingredients in the seafood platter.It looks appealing but dun taste so.)-changed the prawns to GIANT prawns~which is pretty chewy
-mussels changed to calms-not to my liking -price increased damatically
- wont be favorable to any diners
i got my Guess wallet. for once the design tat caught my eyes.
we went Kino and boy got a book tat cost $90!-he better memorise them all lor.

Thanks boy for tat treat cos i made it clear it was my treat tat evening but u fought for the bill instead. Thanks sweets.

We shall go for my fav Bedok porridge and fish soup this weekend *smiles.
Btw work was good. i Like. Disney goodies treats at office...oeishi desu ne..getting yan yan to help me bring some back from tokyo..BUDDY!!!!! ahems....i noe u dote me...and clydeto san..hahahas...u neo wat to do =) i will get 3 presents from japan =)
this is my favourite! meiyan i wan this!and this is like the area beside my desk?*beams*and this is the flavored mini crabbies...its damn nice!!! very snacky!!!!!!!!!=)Hectic during the tuition rush but i enjoyed. wells...i think u all miss my face rite! i noe...there u go...seldom take pic nowadays oso...i think these are hideous tho...but no pics le...

and an ugly pic of my boy..think he's stress caused some outbreak...but i just wanna prove something...his lips so QIAO la...almost the same level as his nose le....LOL..hahahahha so funny...yeah yeah yeah....show u guys his disgusting desk top table k?i cleaned the table almost half le to this stage then i decided i shd take a pic down...u shd see the table before it is half cleared.

This is like ALREADY HALF CLEARED?AND THIS IS WHEN I ACTUALLY GAVE UP THROWING THE JUNKS AWAY..

maybe u wnna noe wat he was doing when i was clearing???

YES! he was snoring in bed!

No comments: