Sunday, September 07, 2008

hectic, HAPPY BDAE AMY & HAZEL

love the hectic week.

it was really great..very fufilling and meaningful..enjoyed my company alot! LOTS...getting used to life without him..frankly, i felt i'm losing him. Probably the reason is maybe he is losing me as well..the feeling of unimportance and insignificance of my existance was fortunately showered with the attentions i received by others....wasnt that bad..wouldnt be tat bad..

Week was wow-ed. Work was good tho the accessibily troubled me initially.. Getting used to the environment, ppl were good..First thing in the morning was the anticipations to recieve the greetings from sweet ppl and that lasts all the way till 5.30pm. Skipped most lunches as i was too lazy to bus out for meals. ended up with short chats and a quick nap at my station..looked forward always to the end of the day which meant a new start for my kids..

Often dozed off in lessons, but somehow they will manage to wake me up...i rmbered i was teaching the little girl to compare the no of stamps and ended up asking her how much money does the person has...lol.. little boy's silly questions nv fail to make me awake.. taught him symmetry which lasted the full 1.5hours.the most ..wasnt using any of my brain cells but plain sketching the tiem away lol.. this rountine lasted for straight 4 day
Nonetheless topic was good, food was nice and company was great!
WARAKU-ed...haha Candice was whinning at the manager for making us wait so long..met at 7 but dined at 9pm..how cool was dat?? Lucky i had lunch tat Friday, didnt wan to show my colleagues i wasnt spontaneous to skip lunch whole week so i joined them tat afternoon.
s. Girl's mum wants me back on Fri but i finally rejected. i need my break and my share of freedom.

Alot of things happened, Sep marks the break up for many r/s, feeling of uncertainty and insecurity.

FRIDAY finally and eventually!!
supposed to dinner out with LMP at Geylang but we changed the destination when we came to noe its all guys with Candice and me =_='''

ordered set knowing Jimson will definitely finish it for me if i dun..gained lotsa knowledge which i really hope Bf was the one who shared with me..*sighs...

Heavy pic images to be loaded...and yeah maybe tml....maybe next week...*grinz
A few things to be done..bro's bdae soon, Hello Kitty Lantern festival hit at chinese garden, and planning for sayang's present...=)

saw a wallet tat i like....hmmm...it was a quick sight as i was rushing off...getting it prob my next pay day which is freaking long later-stupid agency...or maybe when i recieved all my debts =)

I"M SO TIRED! DArn its Sunday le!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh...its a SHORT WEEKEND#!@$@#F#

ANYWAY, Happy 20th my lovelies. Hope u both like the present, meal, card and cake. Seeing the smiles and laughters were the best returns, i swear there is no one else that can bring tat kind of smile in me...THANKS =)

No comments: