Thursday, September 25, 2008

rants

It’s a total nerdy me today.
Contact lenses giving me problems these few days. I had to resort to digging out my abandoned glasses inorder to give my pair of eyes a break

I tot i would have a longer weekend when my liittle Celine attended her night playgroup so i will only left with 2 students on hand.
But now her mummy wans me to continue teaching her on weekend, which eats more into my own time =( i'm really tired rushing to and fro.

I dun deny i like teaching them, they brought partial joy to my rountine 8.30-5.30.
i'll hang on! till they complete their final papers.

my 3 queens bdae around the corner...so it means da chu xue and headaches for plans...
BUT frankly i think life is so rountine..i suddenly tot, wat is the actual purpose of living?

To earn, spend, eat, sleep, play and then wait for another day to come...
So wat is the purpose of life den?

No comments: