Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Sunday with BFF

SUNDAY 20th Sep..

Exeptionally, this Sunday wasnt spent with him...
Feelings was complexed, i get drifted off several moments at times...not understanding the reason...

Blogging is an avenue of release to me...
It is a tool to make me noticed at times...i feel that sometimes this space is needed to make me express wat i am cooped up with.

Planned for a shopping day with my BFF.. We met at 4pm due to her family commitment earlier and hit town aftermath.
I am greatly amused about the road system in SIngapore...so complex yet so vunerable..
Shopping wasnt very fruitful...i wanted to splurge abit but nothing caught my eye...i wasnt that spendthrift like i used to...Seldom spend on myself (wells leaving the expenses on food aside tho)

Hei HEi got herself a denim skirt again =)
Well i got mummy a tshirt she asked for...
Myself?? i got a jacket i chanced upon... hmmmm it was an impulse i noe...i tot spending could lift my mood a little....

Feeling abit down today...PMS? nope...just thought and trying to define what a person am i???
As a daughter, a sister, A GIRLFREN, a fren.
Visuals for the day....yes my hei hei slimmed down again...pardon my chubbiness..=D

Fell in love with Salad...=)

No comments: