Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The Sweet Gesture 020909-11.19am

I'm on clouds nine...smiling from eye to eye..=)

for once, a nice sweet surprise to drop by to accompany me for lunch this afternoon was one of the sweetest thing he has ever done...
alright...fine...its the first time...ever...Aaaaaaaawwwwwww....


But i nv ever thought he would, to make a trip down from Jurong camp all the way to east to sit down for lunch with me for half an hour...i tot onli i would do such things...oops...

we were just exchanging text and asking wat are we having for lunch..and he mentioned wateva i like..
den i was like =_='' Huh wat you meant? he eating wateva i like for his lunch?? HUH???
Den, he said he was on his way down to have lunch with me!!!!!!

Dumbfolded...i tot he was joking....
But he was there =D =D
see...i am such a little gal, fancy getting so excited for such a little minor thing...But i was really happy...delighted i can say *jumps jumps.

*u see...i'm not exaggerating...it would be not an issue if any other guys does tat to me...but i noe for my boy(i'm referring to Eugene Koo now) to do something like this...its a shocking matter...hahahah...

BF promises me that he will give me such surprises on and off if he can make ......ooooooooohhhhhh tats a serious honor of words...=O

Thanks darling! Yes! my Koo Kong Weng Eugene! loves u... u are getting ur hands on more on tackling ur gf needs hahahah....hearts u!

No comments: