Sunday, September 27, 2009

26th-28th Sep

I think this diary should be updated once every weekend due the the lined up dues...

=) online quizs, reports and submissions are time threathening..

We had a Husky Bowlleton on Thurs , 24th Sep. Rushed to class aftermath for Quantitative Method and the group forming was hilarious and scheming...I poached 2 clever peeps and yeah...This adds on to the stress level...
Managerial accounting was not bad too cos the 2 guys i assumed to be unproductivce handed in their work!!!!!!! i didnt do anything yet tho! hahahah

It was a relief on Friday! headed off to Mad Jacks with XM's colleague...hahaha...
And it was past midnite when we drove back...

My boy was pretty much moody on Sat when we met...i anticpated but it was rather disappointing... i tot it was due to his duty the nite before...He was just tired...=(
Wanted to go Ikea to get a table lamp for my studying...i think i somewat forced him there....=X

Got a table lamp!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we found a wallet...hahaha....wanted to return BUT, there wasnt any identification cards available...so yup...sorry bout the cash!
It was a student ... a gamer i conclude... hmmmmm hahahahahah....

Boy was much better when he slept through abit in the evening... =) I found out he hated the chinese dates wined chicken...i loved it thou ...hahahah

Sunday was good...Hong Kong Cafe with mummy at the airport and down to town to meet my Boy~!
He was very nice today! accompanied me to shop for clothes, shoes and lingeries...hahahahahah
Got all the presents for Sayang!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I AM SO SATISFIED with the buys...overbudget again! but hmmm...for my blur queen...i'll eat less this month....hahahah...
I got myself a pretty pair of shoe same =) iLOVE!!! and 10 panties from Hush Puppies....hees....such loves......
We walked into the sex shop together...and even discussion and talked bout the things there....hahahaha......Grabbed something off the shelve....OOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no....not for me =)
ANd i realised the *toy Jaren got for my bdae should be pretty ex....hmmmm...

Boy sedate my craving by bringing me for steamboat at Bugis...Loves~ nice... he was evil and cruel to say evil things to me....hmmpf...i promise i'll keep the promise...i mean watching the diet =)

I love today~! very much becos i feel happy with his company =)
Thank you Eugene... For the things u did today!

No comments: