Saturday, April 09, 2005

duN be ShAkenEd joYcE

yesterday was too much for me.....too much...
i mean wen i go out wif ~ its like i'm still thinkin tat its a normal n usual date i had wif others...it was quite alright in the beginning...we went shoppin for presents n everything was fine...i really dunno how ~ thinks i am to ~ ...wen ~ friend ask whether am i her gal, the reply was no, a friend...i'm assured...but the behavoir was diff k...
in the movie still ok lah...cos weneva i watch ghost stories...everone will noe me de mah...i mean for those whom watched wif me before...
but the time at the explanade really made me wonder k....for goodness i'm not idiot...u bring me to tat kinda place...i noe wat u wan de hor...but issn't it too much on the first outin...it jux makes a gal think...
wat is trust?
wen u say trust...i'm ponderin whether u trust...coz minor things made me think, n becos of tat i dun trust....y say trust if u dun! if u say patience n evrything can touch sumone...den i wud have been touched alot of times ...den everyone has a chance le...tats not love!

No comments: