Saturday, April 23, 2005

wat zie really wans....

today really -_-

i actually passed the letter i wrote on fri morning to zie...wat i'm really curious bout...y me n evrything...until nadiah told me i looked like zie's ex wife....n i tot...wheneva i'm wif zie on a conversation, its always me aggitatin him...for wat tok to me n shang ni shen ti...haiz...

but thinkin of how zie actually reacted... i think i'm right....

ok enuff of zie le...shd learn to let go n stop ponderin too much...

tah today kor kor came my shop...i worked oso wor...hahaz....actually not really much...but spent ard 80 bucks on the treat....but i was happy...realli...took fotos too...nv mention i went back shop...jux to take fotos...scared zie not happy mah....n i really wish to keep some memories...too bad low n alvin not dere...

yah forgot to mention mat ah low when i alight frm the train...n kor kor was inside too...n he waved bye bye to me until he hit his head onto the top of the train....made me laugh my stomach out sia...

tml think gotta go out wif mummy but i wanna play basketball lehx...haiz...c how .. ^_-

No comments: