Friday, April 01, 2005

a tinGe oF saDnesS

yesterday alot of things happened siaz...alot...a mixture of feelins
toked to zie about things on the fone...very late...very late, den still had to do full shift ystday...
early in the mornin, received a call say i third party in one of my friends relationship...confused+blur+curious+angry
ok, tat guy actually msg me early in the mornin but send to her instead whereas the content is a little misleadin sayiin he dun undersatnd her tat now seems to be i'm his stead....den he's dead! the gf call me sia....den i was half awake...waitin...meddling wif stuff tat i was not even sure of wat happened...haiz...
den reach werk openin wif karmun...feel sort of bad wen she asked us to do the mornin cheer whuch i was not familiar wif...den toik bot best staff thing n low kept on lookin at me hintin of how he actually spot n y he was awarded best staff becos of hu the ystery shopper is...think karmun oso a little bu shuang...
alvin was late...wanted to treat dem de...but i feel sad wen everyone wasn't dere...promised to go back on the last few days to return to dem....
the shop was busy ystday...alot of foldin to be done n cashierin job was oso tirin...amos n jason came down n helped foldin...tok to amos a bit...he oso got into the course he wanted in sp bah...den karmun walk to me ask me go break den ltr say cnt let me go now cos if i go no helper le....i was a little embarrassed....
joseph met me for dinner...he waited for me for very long leh...feel so bad...for like 7 to 8 hrs....
he wanted to go hm wif me de but i asked him to go back first...actually i can be quite fierce as in askin guys to listen to me...hahaz...den he went hm n msg me to call but my hp again.....low batt...
noe wat low actually bought a bracelete for me...put it inside my bag bf he headed to the office...cos i was wonderin y got one moshi moshi box in my bag...tot forgot to takle out last tym...den realise frm him...felt happy at least i was not forgotten...but at the same tym saddness flooded me....noein low for like onli one mth n yet he still show tat he still care...but like wif aei hua dey all....feel sad tat dey r not here...feel neglected
yah zie went 802 pass the punch card den asked to meet me....he looks diff...dunno y...den realised was becos the clay scrupture he mad efor me fall apart...ok lah...can still paste back de mah...he walked wif me to the bus stop ...on the way like so quiet...very funny...
the things were so nice...so nice...i luv dem...my memories of the shop all dese while...
recahed hm called low....kept on askin me to call him quick....den tok tok tok quite long...ltr think will be goin out wif him bah....den joseph kept msg me asked me to call but still on the line wif low....wen i called joseph was like to late le....den tok bout alot of things...dunno till wat tym le...think got 3 + i didn't even bother to check the tym...den fell aslp soon after i put dwn the phone....yawnz....but i feel stress wen buddy msg me...dunno wat advice to give her...

No comments: