Tuesday, March 29, 2005

dey screwed me up!

today is the first day zie havin his leave, so ended up karmun reliefing...
ystday toked to zie till 3 plus 4 sia... asked things i wanted to noe all the while n oso things i'm curious of...ended up so damn tired...but luckily zie changed my shift to mornin...or else...dun dare to even think k
mornin shift wif hua jie mah...den today so initiative got do foldin before changin n even eat while foldin k...but noe wat...serene scold say we nv do anything...den worse, jasmine called n diao us...make our days so bad...flared up wen foldin the circle table...fold one piece dey fling one off...really pissed off..feelin i'm on the verge of sendin dem my fist...i did uttered the f word le hor..
den realise have;t done even after werk....gotta go tm pass the punch card to jas n pass ours to zie...we tok in mac for quite a while n headed bck...zie said bout wat happened ystday wen he wanted to acc me but i rejected...so he went walkin...n reached 721...tat was far...den ask him to walk...bring me dere to make me convince...he lost his way...he lost
den i decided to walk hm..but ended up walkin one big round...lolx...but i really like walkin at nite...nice feelin...soothing n romantic...dun feel tired de...light the breeze, calm surroundin..easen my temper at werk..
after zie tok to me earlier...feel not very scared of him le...at least i noe more things...lolx
the taggin thing is botherin me...juz waitin for the suana wif jorine...yah dia dia msg me go watch movie...haven;'t had the chance to reply...ren!!!!!two more days....i'm free!

No comments: