Thursday, March 10, 2005

10.03.05 alot of things happned...i'm collasping..

alot of things happened...haiz...
misunderstandings...conflicts...blah blah blah...
ok...tok bout the day i did pack stock on the 7th wif buddy bah...i'm feelin more distant from her le...had my break wif her...she said alot...things changed, no longer like wat it used to be like...i've neglected her...
tokin to low n bein liked by zie seems to be the reason tat caused me and hua jie n shirley to drift apart...dey dun like low...but wat can i do...he's my friend...shirley seems to hint tat after zie came to noe me, he changed...ok but i realy enjoyed tat day wif alvin, shirley n myself wen we joked about at the shop floor...
the actual day for packin of stock was damn tiring...zhen de...i smore werk full shift...things ended only ard 1+...zie's mum send both of us home...n i managed to catch a quick nap bout 3hr+ before goin for the season change the next day...not in the mood...wen zie asked me to do faster i got pissed off le...i noe he got his own pressure own stress but i can't take it le...ltr still gotta do afternoon shift...but thankfully jo n xm came to visit me...cheered me up...but wen zie went hm...nightmare befalls...hua jie n low fan mu cheng chou...dey almost quarelled...i can say is indeed quarelled...i was like sandwiched bwt dem...do this not gd do tat very bad....dun feel gd...on my way home...messg zie...think some things have to let him noe...
we chat on the fone till round 2 bah...den have to rush to werk for mornin shift today...waited for hua jie n got her breakfast...she was late by a min...but i had a hearty tok wif her....how she felt towards me...we tok thoroughly bout zie....shirley....alvin....nadiah....low....n even me n her...she's happy today...hopt tat tat is genuine but not forced....
tml go for movie eif tan kuku n casper...hope tat dere'll be fun...sat dunno wanna go out wif hu...joseph??? dia dia??? xm n jo???? or wif my collegues...i'm tired...reaaly...n iii can't master how to apply the link to other's acc here...ARGH

No comments: