Saturday, March 19, 2005

*0* 'startled*

today hua jie very nic to me leh...the feelin was indescribable...although buddy not dere lah...
low was angry today for being asked for relief at lot 1 today...dun wan him to be so moody all day so decided to volunteer...at most make 3 calls!
1-----mummy sayin i'll not be home today
2-----mame ask to stay over at her house
3-----dear sayin i'll have to sacrifice our meetin

but.eventually..low went...*reluctantly*to prevent him from anymore madness...try to give in to wat he wans...fan zhen wo ye bu neng bang duo shao

zie scared me today...sobx...i was dumbfolded...
ok lah i was teasin him bout me punchin out early...but tot it was fun...jk wat...called *pink pink* stuff like tat...he was angry...pulled me to the storerm n was like --------
tat was fierce...i was startled...quiet...duno wat to say...
I ADMIT I AM CHICKY K......he said sorry but i dun feel like tokin to him...he can b scary de...no joke...

No comments: