Tuesday, March 08, 2005

seeMs LikE everYthinG finE leH!!!

today hua jie open shop...i do afternoon shift...den she called me early in the mornin say she got no key....i was like----*huh* ok lor den i called ah low up...he say he nv help take key,den called zie, think he rushed to pass the key to hua jie bah....i cannot slp le...haiz....
before goin to work...help buddy get some things n bought a pair of earring...ended up 2 pairs....den pass the alteration pants to 812...heh i tot i was early noe...den met dem go shop shop...demn i suddenly realise---monday---1.30 not 2pm...den actually was suppose to help hua jie buy milo de den ended up askin to help me punch my card...hahaz...
today we packed storerm....i sense the feelin in the past back again...the place was filled wif joy once again....tot of wat pris said to me ystday...feel pleased...was very happy today....really...but think low felt neglected...erm feel bad oso...wen he poured all his woes to me just now....hiaz....he oso got his own fan nao...
tot i manged to qi si zie...hahaz....but ended u he win again....zie asked for my bloggie add
really happy today really....if everyday like tat so gd...mummy wanna tear dwn my com le...gtg...continue tml..

No comments: