Monday, March 14, 2005

I Dunno le...i'll just try to enjoy the rest of my stay dere

i feel BAD..i dun like the feelin...being avoided...haiz...but if like tat dey happier...i'll feng pei...
nvm i tell myself....these are things i have to learn...somethings can nv return to the past...the first day---jux memories...i'll just try to spend the rest of my days dere happily...leave dem a gd impression...soon everything will be ok...i luv 802...the luv i gave n recieved will nv be forgotten....if i really wanna continue as part timer...i think i'll request for transfer for everyone's gd....
mummy say wanna go aboard for vacation...think dey'll forget me n return to the old happy go lucky outlet once again
dun wanna think le...just let everything goes naturally...but tat hurts...like losin a friend...a special one...but i have to accept it wat...i'll jux think tat in poly life dere are more things out dere...i'm not gonna let the joy tats inborn in me to be defeated here.... :)
memories are always beautiful....i luv dem all--always---ZIE AEI HUA ALVIN NADIAH SHIRLEY LOW.....ilove u guys deep dwn my heart alwys......since 01122004---1.30p.m

No comments: