Saturday, March 26, 2005

nice?

hmmp...this new template looks cute huh?
i'm still werkin on it while my darlins helped me along the way...anyway i'm still left wif the taggin part n the fotos part bah....phew...
i've not been updatin my blog since quite long le, but i've oso started to have a handwritten portable diary so weneva i'm free on the train i can jux jot things down *smile*
802 is closin down le, i'm sad, i will miz dis bunch of hanky panky colleagues...but heard tat dey r openin another shop upstairs,hope n wish tat one day we will be brought together again..
yst day sales was gd, i njoyed my clsin wif zie n buddy...dunno still gt how mani tyms...hiaz...
eversince after my o level, my job had indeed taught me lotsa stuff tat i nv encountered, luv, friendship, life....i can say i'm truly blessed.
ok le lah...signin off..goin out soon...keep u updated bloggie!!!

No comments: