Wednesday, March 02, 2005

*strEssed*

yesterday no tym to upload...zie came to my hse to pass the keys aei hua forgotten to take hm...somethings not rite frm his face...
ok ma lai po told her bout me n joseph thingy...finally i think...he gave up on me....but am i bad??? cos i did lied...but if tat's a white lie, i didn't accpt joseph although i did think of it...can i be forgiven???? hope so...ok lah one of the reasons i change to dis blog is hope he doesn't c the content :) bad arh...die...
i may be selfish dis way lah...but if dis can stop him frm luvin me...before i'm actually fallin for it...
now the troubled thing is my course stuff...not yet decided n the registration day still got limit de...argh.....den was somehow worried for joseph's result...gotta tok to him tml...
tired leh....tml still got meeting...4 person only...miz pris,nadiah,shirley n alvin...sobx...dunno how to face zie oso...think will more or less be a little akward...

No comments: