Monday, April 25, 2005

wAhaHaz :) shd c!!!

today dunno y beri d happi leh...hen chong shi sia...

let mi brief n share my joy n happiness for the day...wahahaz....

early in the morning...i'm waken up by mr low yik chyan hu claimed to be very sick n tired...told me he got 3 days mc...dunno wanna go shop not...n bout his bro thingy n the pyschiatrist thingy amusin me wif all dose farnie stuff..lol
marmie sort of forced me outta bed pei ta n papa go joo chiat eat prawn noodles..at first dun wanna go de cos said i tired but think dey heard me on d phone le...no more excuses...hiaz...den zo0000m...tok a cab n dere we go

den...hAHAZ...reach dere le
the aunty beri farnie de...i go ask for soya sauce mah...den spoke in chinese...think she sortof shocked...den wen she served...she was like 'aiyo ur daughter arh....very pretty leh...wah if i got brother sure ask him go after her de!' erm in chinese...*she was tokin to my papa*, cos papa is their reg customer mah...den u noe wat papa say....he said all d bad things bouut me sia... 'no lah..she beri naughty de, dun listen to us one!' first tym i encounter dese kinda stuff wif my papa around mah n i was feelin so weird cos he nv knew such things can happen to his daughter...so farnie...my mummy n i were giggling sia(cos both of us encountersuch things de.)wahahaz...lolx

ok den...we go shoppin for n.z trip stuff...den zie called say he nw at my hse dere...i was like :p
bu guan wo de shi hu ask him everytym come nv inform me den evrytym i not in...lolx---he came to pass me my stuff n something he wanna give me...
kor was at hm after his swim so i ask him to pass to kor lo...
zie gave me a bottle of stars, n a letter...i called him later...hmmp...dunno wat to say...tink will still b able to keep in contact bah...

n n! later we started singin ktv at hm...cool sia...everyone was so enthu...today real happy wor....i sang duet wif kor den marmie becum our teacher...lolx...she oso say we sang beri nice n corrected us here n dere...*heh dun play play hor...my mummy in tampines famous for her singin de wor* den papa sud come back n got the mike frm me n started singin away...the whole family like so wen xin...i like dis kinda feelin....n noe wat????? i help papa dye his hair....his hair u noe...dose hu noe him...not much le...diy is more worth it...lolx...

den i the whole day nv eat le mah...until 5 plus feel like eatin ice cream...realli leh...den xiang marmie sa jiao" marmie i wan eat ice cream i wan eat iCE CREaM!!!!!" she can't stand it cos its like so long since i do tat to her le lo....she's sortof hui wei the feelin n alittole embarrassed cos i think the tone i used...at least few of my neighbours heard i'm callin out for ice cream...lolx...
n...jonathan heard it i think...so marmie asked if he wanna tag along lo...den i asked kor kor acc us....den dere we go for WAFFLE ICECREAM...yum yum...u can c frm the foto on top...delicious!!!! wahahaz

den tat hoow hoow so cute...so long nv go out wif him he becum so chubby le....lolx...den he ask me leh...how many bf all sort of things...den i ask him...he say 100 sia...i said..:P i better den u leh i got 1000 le...very enjoyable....n he keep on askin for things...we ordered one double scoop waffle icecream, one french fries, n a cup of icr sprite(he requested de) den like...~jie jie i wan this jiejie i wan tat~ cute sia...n i'm wonderin if i had a small bro...*day dream*

arh...den come back buddy msg me for the fotos...sent her quite a few...den we chatted for a while while she sent me her flash...cute sia...n i realised the error she made...cnt mention her later embarrass my dear buddy... ;D
den tok to low again...u noe same stuff...made me laugh my stomach out...
later went off line to watch the 7, 9 o'clock show nice sia....den took my bath wen my fone started ringin all the way...

2 missed calls, i message

1miss call low yik chyan--- iwas about to call n gif him a scoldin cos i told him i'll be bathin mah...den call so many times...wen i press dwn...

nadiah....

den msg was frm zie...
wanted to laugh u noe...of all time today i'm so rmbered by dem....hahaz...

den called low first...he said he saw the advertisement of the dunno wat da lao thingy n was wif his bro---the sorta gay movie...den he said very pai seh , awkard wif his bro beside him watchin tat....so farnie sia *GrinZ*
den called back tenku nadiah....she toked about the guy hu tried to get on gd terms wif her n caught him red handed wif another gal behavin intimately....n d best thing is---nadiah is slankin all the way...i almost broke into laughter jux before i put dwn the fone sia...lols
den msg zie....he settled evrything le...buddy stuff but buddy like still nt beri happi...think shes tired facin the com whole day le lor...think zie oso quite stress helpin to make evrything fine for dem so msg him ask him to slp n rest early!!!

i'm realli satisfied today...realli...if evryday could be so nice n smooth...thhanx god for evrything i have now..... ;)

No comments: