Sunday, June 18, 2006

hmmm i'm being lazy how???
i realise i was very VERY unobservant...marcus came back from holiday and texted me to go online to get get the fotos...which is why i'm online now waiting for the file to be sent....and i realised he did not transfer to another sch for his upper sec...which means he has been in the same sch wif me for 2 freaking years and i didnt realise...i feel so dumb -_-''' and stupid when i told him i haben seen him ard for like years..and asked which sch did he transfer to after sec 2...pls slap me!!!felt so embarrassed when he said if he was invisible to me for 600+ days..

hmmm i'll upload all the fotos in one go...cos i didnt slp well last night...stupid *the omen* altho it wasnt scary but i dunno why i'm thinkin of it and made me si mian...so embarrassed when i shouted in the movie...and Q.Y was luffing non stop at me la...pig!

and tml will be lets see....
gym swimming suana majong bbq cake ktv!!!oush!!! =) so i need to accumulate energy for tml....miss me k....nite nite

( p.s: heh guys i'm sorry tat smtimes wen u called u need a listening ear bud it may be inconvienient @ times as i may be neglecting my fren on the other hand if i keep hogging on to the fone for so long wen i'm outside..forgive me wen i say i'll get back to u...N u noe i keep my promise =))

No comments: