Thursday, June 15, 2006

its snowinig in Timaru now...hmmm...so lovely....snowman, skiing..


sounds great...1 year since i've been there..i think i gotta wait another few more years if i wanna visit New Zealand le.... this winter i think my sweeties had a whale of time making snowman and throwing snowballs...how i wish i was there tho...i wonder how my darlins endure thru the colds...i was blanketed with layers or clothes even on the eve of the snowing periods...missed my sweeties esp louis..
marmie suddenly say wanna vist Bangkok i am still pondering shd i tag along since it will be next week if dey eventually decided...but it'll be bad if i have to leave kor all alone in Sin since he has his SIP attachment...and i can say i haven really done my part on my projects...

i wanna try budget airline...i never boarded one...always stuck to the old traditional Singapore airline...it will be an experience i assume...and can save $$$ for papa haha...

but will be a rush if i am going...haiya i dunno la...

okay...gotta continue my blogging session...

malty dar came my house for our cooking trial...it was SO successful....i was so impressed with my art of work..

i was pretty paranoid when dealing with the red wine...oh my god...it was splattering like no body business on the pan when i heated it( u noe when alcohol gets in contact with heat = i will picture some explosive effects)....but the sauce turned out to be so yummilicious tat me and malty finished every little bit of it...

we've got the red wine here....

den the following day was my exercise day cum e1 bbqueing day....i had fun...really esp tokin to the ppl i so longed seen...i felt a tinge of sourness upset and jealousy at the same time..i dunno y that particular friendship of mine wif one of my bestest just faded over time...maybe i wasnt initaitive enuff to keep our bond...maybe becos both of us had our own click which made us drift aprt..but i still cherished the wonderful days we had tgt...this meeting just bring back the strange and distant feeling i had wif her...

anyway i had FUN! rollerblading with jo nuttz and xm before meeting my ex classmates for bbq....that was my second time on the wheels!!! the rental guy was so good to give as another hour free...wahhaaha and yup we promised to go back again...


i'm totally armed!!!gagas....

xm looks so sweet and vunerable.....

tats me!!!! hahawhile waiting for them to climb up whahas...wat i mean???duh!!!>>>

they fall can still happily happily sit down there to pose one u noe...bua tahan....

me n jojomomo!!!

ok aftermath we went to this very very nice ambience place for food...wah the ice cream so big!!! sandwiches so yummy...but i like the atmosphere there...

den yup...went to meet the e1s....i dunno i had a nice time fooling the whole lot of ppl wif anting and harianto...hah..they are so niave...so ahems...dunno how to say.....or can we are such good actors...this pic below will be anting harianto and marcus at the background =)the guys are busy cooking for us and we gals...like onli so few.....are catching up the days and photo WHORING among ourselves..lols...ok here are just some pic...marcus will send me the others and i will tell u more on tat getting close session on my next entry...

she was my bestest in sec 1 & 2...ya feel distant now...hmmpf...dun like tat feelin..

joyjoy & tsz yan =(
and this is ying hui and i..(my closest in sec 3 & 4) haha... ok...more photos in marcus's cam... tata den! i wanna try out my ktv system!!!yay!!its back!!! and marmie says the echoing is back!!!

No comments: