Monday, June 19, 2006

uber tired feelin...plus a little flu syndrome -_-''
ton last night at aranda club chalet...in the end the last ones standing were left with michael and me..the others are so lousy la...but i simply fell dead in bed when i reached home...
the steamboat was very homely...haha...didnt intend to stay over but cos we played too hard esp during the ktv session...we decided to stay over since it was rather late...
i truly madly enjoyed my ktv session with the girls...i hella enjoyed myself jumping from one sofa to another and screaming at the top of my lungs when we sang our FAv *lian ai i.n.g*
and wats more...i sang my fav eng songs like truly madly deeply , the reason, because of u....

the duets was awesome...totally absolutely fantastic....and guess wat??? i tried other songs...in diff language k..>>>hokkien and malay haha...
hokkien>>(yi bai wan) luv the jinx of the dramatic content when i first heard this song...it made me feel so tickled and amused
malay>> (berlaian jiwa) ah zie taught me this song...and i simply love it...heehees...

the room was so big, so spacious..so atmosphered with the red lights...so comfy wif the designed furnished..and most importantly simply so cheap for weakend rates+ father's day ..its just $8 per person with a fruit punch and we sang till 1 am wor...shall change all my ktv sessions wif moi gang there...wahaha

i learnt to play bluff and i won 2 games out of the 3...i'm such a trickery bitch yah!? * ao try lookin into my eyes and see if i am telling the truth*
the other long game was murderer doctor and detective...michael was pathatic enuff to hold on to the commoner card for like almost all throughout the entire game.. until once when he got his murderer card...i fouled in the game for holding on to 2 cards..so too bad.... he's chance of killing vanished...so sad la...
and darren is a very bad murderer hu can nv win the game lols....

tml's sentosa outin pushed back...now my mum preferred me workin...cos she says she tot me not working i will have more time at home..but the result proved her wrong tat not working i will have more time staying out and even reaching home much more later...lols..
i've been staying out la 6 days a week this week and staying over 2 nites le... i really njoyed myself this holiday...
(sorry not tat i dun wanna upload the fotos in this entry...blogspot dun allow...u noe it sux nowadays...)

No comments: