Sunday, March 08, 2009

Happy Birthday Bao Bao


Happy Birthday Bao Bao! yes i didnt forget ur 23rd on the 7th March...I still rmb vividly ur 21st was just some time ago when potato was still with Jos jie..lol
I wished u all the best in ur future endeavor and find ur prince charming soon...definitely there is one amongst ur diving kakis de la =D
I haven meet up with my Bsn ex colleagues for quite some time..hmmm...
How bout my current colleagues...they are really nice too...dote on me the most...=D i just randomly exclaimed tat i wanna have Apple Crumble and just the next day, my lovely evil made me (NOT GET ME, IS MAKE) apple crumble...it was nice..esp with Rebecca's Haaigen Dazz ice crea, that goes perfectly well with it=)
Thats all i needed for the motivation to work on Friday...lols... It was really yummy! i owaes loved Cinnamon with Apples=)
To xiao ping guo: tho Fri seems a little tough on u, we're all by ur side to guide u. U are another reason i love work too u noe =)only u and i will do such insanity and crazy stuff for lunches...i wanna do it more often with u, so Gambattee and prove to them u can really do it well and even above their expectation yeah! *smilesRandom shot of my office desk...i just love the shad or red of the apple the other day with eeoyre which i *forced him to get me aeons ago..
Yes, as xiao ping guo owaes advised me, i decided to put some initiative into our r/s...
I know it was his job and responsibilities..so after work on Friday, i brought along my cheeriest mood and head down to Boon Lay to meet him for Din.
Forced him to get me my fav choc which happened to open one franchise at the new Jurong extention...so now he dun have any reason for not knowing where to get...
headed for dinner and accompanied him to get his neccessities for the stayover at camp this weekend..Tats all, simple nite and i headed home early to hit the hay...Was happy cos at least i did something more to give us more time..
Saturday was planned to lazed in bed late and meet up with GFs..Boy called and said his live-firing as cancelled due to the heavy pour and that we could meet up for dinner!
Today's thunderstorm was bad...esp at east...i literally Screamed at a point of time when the thunder roared so loud as if it had striked a metre near me..i was reluctant to lay my feet on any platform afraid that i might get electrocuted.. i stayed at least half an hour cuddled up on the sofa with my arms around my legs..
I was late!!! =X and dinner on the late comer...so forgiven???i'm sorry to make u wait boy...Met at Cathay for dinner which supposed to be Astons but the queue was too long to convince us to have dinner there..roamed roamed and roamed and decided to settle down at Re Ben Chun, which we still had to wait..i think we ordered too much that we could eat...i admit i owaes do when it comes to eating here...i like to take my norms- which owaes end up to be a table of food!
walked ard several bookstores..and to Macs to get our Polaroid shots...down with the first pack of films...=)

i told him before the shots that he is supposed to get one with pretty pic of me so tat he could show his frens...hahahaha...but ended up him choosing the pics..

he chose a handsome one of his and made me show that to my frens...lol...guessed which one?

Yes the bottom right one with him looking slimmer and a bigger set of eyes! He took the one on the top right and bottom left..

-i'm not happy to be home at times...i feel stressed up and not having the rights of being a family member at home...i wanted to stay home today-Sunday...but i tot, maybe not..do i really matter to them?

No comments: