Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Mummy's 57

Happy Birthday Mummy!!!!!! 03/03/09
I hoped u enjoyed urself...=)
Heavy bleeding for me but i love it as long as i see u smile =)

Took 2 days leave-

02/03/09
Monday for my uni interview...yeah offered the acceoptance letter when i literally confused the ang mo bout what do i want after my degree...hahha...after much confusion and unclear aim for my future explanation, i just mentioned in a pathatic tone that i just wanna take the degree in business..haha...and yes..as expected, he dropped me a " are u Eurasion?"

Lunched at megabitesi think they are in allies with diabetes centre and NKF...

caught Marley and me with my GF who doesnt bear to let me watch alone...hahaha....nice catch but pretty draggy..

030309 is Mummy's Birthday!!!!!
Woke up to an early dawn and it is pouring heavily when the doorbell rang...

To my delight! it was MR Post man!!!!! my Polaroid is here!!!!!!! i am darn excited i tell u!Its pretty whitey...
Not for sale in Singapore le =)

Went for our dental appointment and Gosh! i so wanna marry a Dentist!

My polishing and scaling bill tunred out to $107 after GSt and I paid half for mummy as her bdae gift cos her bill totalled up to $204.30 i think...
=O She earned us 300 bucks in like 45 min?
Den was to choose her cake and rush for my tuition for the little boy as his exams is this week.
Cabbed down to AMK for her dinner treat at the Melbourne Crabbie...Took PEEKTURES with my new Baby!!!!Got her some KTV VCD at AMK which made her smiling like a kid all the way back home...

Blow the candles were the norm practice in my family...I love Mummy!!!! and thanks peeps, for the rings to greet mummy and wish her happy birthday!! Thanks besties who suprised my mummy with gifts which she really adores...

*mummy is making me download videos for her to her MP5 now...=_=

RandomXThese are things Potato got me from Taiwan...Thanks...esp for the bulky Huang Li SHu
Yay!!! am going to anticipate for more gifts from china and Hkg from BFF =) cheers...work tml!


No comments: