Sunday, March 01, 2009

March

Its March already, how time flies ???

Went back to office this weekend with my HR colleagues to finish the project for this weekend..Its 8am to 5pm for consecutive Sat and Sunday...i was really tired...

Thankx for the breakfast for the 2 days =)

Actually i really enjoy myself working with my colleagues...They are really nice...

------------------------------------------------------------
Did i mention boy was back..past him the presents last Fri when he was back.. that was supposed to be Val 2009 and 18th...havaianas...
I thought this was the nicest of this season's batch...but i dun think this will last for a year this time round...its white u see....I got him a brown one last Val 2008...
and this was on a casual thought..i owaes tot i shd get him one decent pair of flip flops...den onl impulse i got one for myself , thinking it would be sweet if we could wear something similar...actually i tot the brown one was nicer...We have been pretty busy with our own stuff...me? with my work ..him, with his family matters and his work too....Haven been really meeting up with him lately...
Today was to his grandma's wake...putting an end to my weekend...Frankly speaking...i dun really feel the same....
Used to before we were tgt, we still get to see each other when he sends me back home after my work..
When we were seeing each other, we made an effort to meet up at least thrice a week...even during weekdays when i studied and he worked ...
Gradually, its weekends meet up and quarells on and off...
Lately its less meet ups and minimal communications...even weekends are sacrificed...
I havent started school..but already felt the distance...
I dunno how to handle, so i decided to leave things as it is...
I felt i am not a good gf..to an extent that i thought i was not that persistance in the r/s anymore...i begin to accept things as it is and didnt get that upset as i was in e past...
I tot it might be good to him, but on a sidenote, i tot it might not...
---------------
Wells, tonight, i texted little gal and asked her if she is nearby, she was so sweet to brought Boshy down for a walk to acc me ...
Boshy's so adorable.!!!!!
haha....my camera sucks but these are just random shots!!!!!!

I'm going of my Uni interview in the afternoon and i haven search the place right...I'm so gonna get lost in the campus...=_=''
den probably a movie in the afternoon...i thought maybe i shd try watching a movie alone for once..It can be an experience u see..=D shouldnt turn that bad...haha...maybe i shd prepare a packet of tissue or so?

This week's tutee's exam week...double stressed...
Tuesday will be Mummy's birthday..So its Mon and Tues off=)

i'm looking forward for er???? nothing much...taking one step at a time...no anticipation...issit normal???

Wells...good nite...

No comments: