Thursday, March 12, 2009

Work=loves

Today was Crazy...Literally crazy at work..(cos its not lke work?)
First was an hour of CEO's speech on the lappy, den was to finish some of my stuff den it was another meeting with the Sales manager to hear his proposal...
Fiona keep teasing me tat he keeps stealing glances at me, but i was trying so hard...SO SO hard, just not to fall asleep...I think i'd prefer the previous guy, at least his presentation was very engaging and he was funny..
Our lunch time was taken up today..

=X

Fiona forgave the sales person becos he was handsome =_=''
Gladly, xiao ping guo and i packed in.
Woohoo...fried beehoon, onion eggs, sausages and mixed vege...we decided like doing it once a week...I didnt spend today and enjoyed my lunch lots!
I LOVE IT

Was at 15% working mood after lunch..
Was having fun at work...which doesnt seem like work tho=)

By the way, i was craving for Tom Yum.
It was a bad attempt ytd at Downtown with loves. REAL BAD CHOICE.
my fav stalls at Simei and Bugis just winded up their business....=Z
these are sins at work!!!But i dun deny evil bakes good stuff!!!thumbs up!
This is wat i call the decision ...lolEvil did this to my baobei...

Hmmpf!but adorable aint it...he's always watching me at work =D

Oh and i did my nails last nite! I'm so satisfied with my art piece.

PS: are we meeting tml? i think u slipped that off ur mind...

No comments: