Thursday, July 09, 2009

=D big smiles for July week 2

=D

jolly jolly jolly + Paranoid week.

Alot to rush out for the week..

Mon+Wed was tuition...this boy sometimes makes my day...i love teaching him...
Wed was weird...i think he haven got use to my change of tutoring days...he just woke up from bed when i went in. Out of a sudden, he started crying...

Panicked me alright! I was stern to him but not to the extent tat can make him tear...he usually argues back..but that evening his tears just went down consequtively as if i had just spoilt a tap...
=_=''

I asked him y and he refuses to say until finally he broke out a soft sqeak of :" My tongue is pain.."
like wat the fuck sudd ur tongue pain...i think he bite his tongue when his granny calls him outta bed for tuition...hahahaha..
i was calm..i said :" Go chew an ice!" =-='''

i was so frantic earlier to realise i almost miss the Uni documents delivery date...Stupidly to find out its next week...

Today was great! Awsome...Damn Hot Tomyum treat from my ping ping...and shopping with chat chat chat!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwww i miss REd Ping! hahahaaahhaah.....
P.s: we shd meet up more often...


BTW we bullied Paul today....i made and whinned at him to go up the weighing scale!!!!ahahhaaha..he did...he was so sarcastic yet sweet....ok i won 3 soya bean milk ...hahahaha...

i think my gfs' boys are so sweet, generous and thoughtful to them...
i get upset whenever i thought of it...real upset...

but he aint feeling well...are you doing it just for me??? if you are...den you are excused.. =D
Jiayou k...

No comments: