Sunday, July 05, 2009

tired

This weekend wasnt very good...
Even with those marvellous muchies, it didnt brighten my mood much...
Caught Ice Age, unfortunately i was close to falling asleep...its not as much as i had thrilled for...
tried the new Flavored Lays - Exported, not cheap but i preferred the original local taste one tho...It gave me a little sorethroat effect aftermath...Nonetheless hit tian ping wu for my Yang Zhi Gan Lu, Still my bestest favourite of all places! Magnificent is the word to describe!haha...and today was waffle craving to sediate the lunch hunger...=) I'm still craving for Hokaiddo Fair's baked sweet potato since this morning....hmmmm hmmmmm...dunch think i'll be able to get my hands on it tml tho...=C
=X


do u noe u bing-ed almost everything on my list?
i once said that the guy tat i wan to be with will not smoke, will be sweet, will share his things with me, will not lie to me, will send me back whenever possible, will keep me happy
its not just meant during courtship...
its on my list of hate ...
u bing-ed everything...how do u define me in anger and upset? i'm trying to be very understanding for hu u are, but i am unsure of wat i am to u now...
wat is my excuse to be in love, tell me pls.

No comments: