Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Mon

pouts*

dead beaten by the time i reached home...and a surprise not very much surprised =_=''

* thanks but leave a name if not it will be down the bin.

Monday was a great start to a working week...
It started with an embarrassing chat with with Resty...he is damn damn observant...and caught me speechless aftermath..but he managed to make me laugh it off with is ever jokingly tone of " Leave him"
lol...
Its really nice chatting with him altho there's intervals where there is silence and suddenly another random topic...at least i am assured...he says i was very sweet to BF when he spotted me outside. Probed him y, but he refuses to say...

Caren was funny too...she passed me 3 packets of trial Napkins for godsake! i told her i have to wait a month later to give her the usage feedback..lol

My fav Irene made uber rich choc muffins that made me survive through the morning...Ooooo and squirting ondeh ondeh..WOW! i devoured 3 of them!!!!

Going down to settle the chalet later...damn...i missed the Promotional Price!!!!!!!! argh.....=( hees...i am so gonna have Bandito Meal for lunch later...Whoo hoos...

No comments: