Tuesday, July 21, 2009

for my sayang


My sayang urged me to update, and i do realise that i am really lagging in updates....too many photos esp when i chose to upload on facebook, i neglect blogspot.
lol..
Wells...all you know...my life revolves around 4Fs
-Family
-Friends
-Fanshu
-Food


=D
Its some lovely meet ups in between weekends and sometimes even short dinners together with Beauty Queens made us closer...Maybe i missed out abit in Alice's life but i really hope i can be closer to her, give me some chance please my pretty...Its really good to know more about their guys, sometimes i really wished mine will be able to share as much..

Wala, meet ups withe them revolves around food...at home or outside, we feed ourselves the best...lol
Bakerzin Oreo Cheese cake, Arnold's Delivery, Desserts...nv fail to lift up the smile and end with a bulging tummy too...
I was throwing temper while wating for the chicken from Arnold. I love the choleslaw....LOts!
I realise i get sulky when i am hungry...i get high when i am tired...lol...
even combed my place for bake salmon head...they devoured the eyes and Xue Mei actually cleaned off the meat!And slacking at homes-----
Min min's birthday is around the corner so will mine...argh....vexed..

Did i say i love KTV on weekend afternoons? Hei Hei and i got an uber big room that afternoon for 2 of us...i think its upposed to be a room for 20 peeps?lol...its cheap with teriyaki salmon Bento too!
See...random dinners are great damage le...i love nihon muru's salmon belly soup and thier mentai's dishes..its is a must order everytime i go =) * dear take note ar!
Desserts some random evenings tats my favourite - mango sago with pomelo....for some weird reason i cant upload my own picture....lalalal....ok...uplaod next batch soon...

No comments: