Thursday, October 12, 2006

BYE FRENS! c ya on 20th

TURTLE WHORING HAHA!!
kawaii desu nei! marmie jessie got for moi and darlin jo...mine is a boi boi cos its BLUE! cos purple not available =)photowhoring DEM after ktv home...

ok...i look damn stupid in ---- ------ blog... haha...yi shan hai pi yi shan gao lols ...ah ben got me a new hp ear piece! haha....den i realise its not my earpiece spoil...its my fone ...lolsss...i did a beri betrayal thing today...haha...naughty me!

i'm leaving for china beijing tml.. gonna miss lotsa good money opportunities, clubbing, ktv's and celebrations..Grzz...
will be back on the 20th...wait for me k... bbq gathering at Eugene's new place den and ktv meet ups cum Mos aftermath...i dun care...=p sch's reopening on the 23rd... i wanna learn more bout wine!

stomach's stirring....barcardi's the culprit...

leon is shuai but hao kan bu hao chi...even fanshu sings better lols....( leon actin cute) hahas

i missed my bugis gang...SO much! and sad for my buddy, i wished she cry out and stop doing all those pointless stuff lor...-_-'' ....ANGRY wif patrick...

Changi Airport ambassordor training will be held during my stay aboard...i'll miss damn lot but hoped the fun can makr up with those...
haven packed my luggage...hees...MY PASSPORT PIC SUCKS ...i think the police will stop me for further i dentification again...gosh! but i can buy my share of alcohol this time round! whooz!

No comments: