Tuesday, October 31, 2006

happy birthday fishy!!!!

blogger pic uploading is not functioning i'll update tml ya?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLIN FISHY!

i am so so bian tai! lols...i am so in luv wif jean's brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoops...is her bro de VOICE! haha...really nice vocal...ar...i owaes think that guys who can sing all very romantic gentleman and treats their gal well haha!!! AR!! so addicted to it now... ( i mean the song)
( jean u better not let ur bro read this ar!)

competition is like on the 2nd? i am still considering...this time round will be a duet with amysan...hahas...

oh ya i officially resigned from bsn but i was on the call wif jessie last night for so long and she's convincing me to stay and tat she will tell jennifer ..but i seriously lost interest...now its just left wif the few sweeties and the customers to keep my days goin... GAP called me i for the job but i didnt pick up...still considering...but its not challenging workin dere...sads...and god noes...Jason is workin there wor..so if i finally mad my decision he will be my colleague again lols...

i was totally pissed off wif tat bloody Terrence yst...he thinks he noes everything and gets practically everyone ON FIRE..
he is proud
he is non motivated
he is not proactive
he is disgusting
he does nothing right
he is totally NUTHING!

makes my work load double
i yelled at him ( i didnt expect i did tat...whoops!) shasha was so shocked...its the first time ever in my life tat i behaved so babaric infront of strangers...( i dun consider him as a colleague and fren..)



gosh i am still listening to his sweet voice now...whoops* shy*

- CONTINUED-

i was so damn embarrassed today....
i wore boots to school cos my heels was stolen...sobs..
and this created a rah rah topic in lecture becos of those bloody monkeys lor...

things went like tat...

i went lecture and it was like 5-10 min early so mr J.L saw me and the first thing he said to me was like
JL:" heh joyce! ur boots rox!"
( u all noe he's look when he said tat la.. -_-'') my ming yu sao di le!

and the bloody group of bimbos behind me ALL BROKE INTO A DAMN HORNY MISCHIEVIOUS laughter which made me su shou wu che...
u all noe y? if dun get it nvm... its not becos they are bad la...but i truly believe tat if that person wasnt him they will not make a big fuss over it... i so wanna dig a hole a crawl inside la,,,the whole lecture and after lecture my group keeps teasing me and announcing as if its the tok of the day...i have no face infront of t 8-10 le la..

and! u all noe i cnt withstand tickles and the group of bimbos keep ji siaoing me today la... ya i admit i scream i shout ...but pls lor...not everytime someone scream is me la!!! ARGH!

during lecture i dunno wat happened someone made huiting scream...and the whole row was like...*haiyo joyce ar!* WAT JOYCE LA I DIDNT DO ANYTHING LOR!!!!! I WAS SLEEPING!!!

PLS LA !!! i was sleeping during tat lecture!!!!!!pin point me with a good reason leh...funny leh all of them
the first thing tat comes to their mind of high pitch>> JOYCE??????????????
i noe i noe joyce screams and pitchs when u all ji siao her...but i was lying on the table and napping la...haha...so funny lor they all...take few seconds to realised they caught the wrg person....its sSOO so dramatic today...

after class we went ahead to holland V partly for fieldtrip and partly to celebrate fishies bdae...
damn fun lor...met jason and we got real lots of info on our project...and malty and i couldnt find our ideal cake there..tats pretty saddening...but it turned out oh wells lor...i hope fishy likes tat perfume...=)
the chef dere look so like chef phua la...haha...we asked if she has siblings...she said 3 guys....but ceci insist she may have some left behind by their parents somewhere hahas....service was awesome...we complimented them...it is very nice to let service staffs noe u appreciate their efforts..IT WORKS! motivates u noe

little drink today...they lor...all guai guai....and i have to rush off to get presents oso...and they dun let me take off my jacket...hmmppf!!! dun allow me go clubbing...say later wat wat wat...LAME la...say until i oso scared and ended up putting back when i seeguys and uncles ard...bai chi rite??
but the theory ceci gave was so funny she say i looked very diff with and w/o jacket..she was mentioning wat wud happen to me n shirlyn if we end up clubbing tgt....haha... me & shirlyn
the interesting phrase she used when i put my jacket back was: hmm...like tat good...guai...keep up the good work?? LMAO!!!

rushed back in time b4 shoppin mall closes...got my godma a Bonia watch for her birthday and got mummy a carlo rino handbag before she gets jealous..and i am skipping lecture for tml...think mrs teo..cos she luvs me i noe...haha...rushing down all the way to chinese garden to meet my godma for breakfast....

ok gonna go tml full day out again...ciaos!

No comments: