Tuesday, October 03, 2006

i feel so not respected!!!

i am so pissed now..

its like everything or rather most of the impt things are scheduled from nxt week onwards and yet i FOUND out...and YES i mean I FOUND out tat my dad book flights to china the 2nd week of Oct...and i am TOTALLY CLUELESS!!! FROM WHEN TO WHERE OK!!

until bloody f**************************** i overheard my parent's conversation while i was watching the korean dvd like 1 plus in the morning...i literally quarelled over it...please lor...they didnt even bother to ask me if i was available...they ASSUME i was since it was HOLIDAY!

its so disorganised...i mean it is so idiotic tat i noe nothing about the plan....NOT EVEN THE COUNTRY THEY DECIDED!

i feel so bad for my absence and promises la..feel so irresponsible.....and my mum is dunno angry over wat now!

PISSED! its cold now la...nv even asked for my opinion!

wanted to blog bout these few fun days de...now no mood liao...

No comments: