Wednesday, October 18, 2006

FEW NIGHTS IN BEIjing wo yi jing shou bu liao

currently freezing here in Beijing - CHINA...told my mum it was cold here before we came...she insist its singapore weather and packed in few skirts of mine inside..everything's cheena like...even my monitor screen is all filled with cheena words!

and i became so aliented with the locals and foreigners stealing a few more glances at me for waering skirts and shorts..such a MOCKERY!

i missed my gals damn lots...really really alot...i dunno why...sometimes even feel like tearing cos i am totally lost in touch with my world...autoroaming not registered this time round..internet access not that accessible here...i'm like so distant...

things here are cheap but i still miss my garden city back there....
i seriously hoped i'm missed and i miss u ppl lotsa!

oh ya...huimin i read ur blog...sorry sorry i promised melvin a ktv for sure before sch reopens..make everyone free on sat please...sorry for the sudden reminder...i forgotten all bout it!


i missed my lovelys!!! and anticipating for school!!!!!

No comments: