Sunday, October 29, 2006

yay! didnt have time to blog past few days....i luved my arts appreation class...cos i can proudly show my natural madness w/o having to feel paiseh... Pual Sir is cute la..he really made me laugh with his exaggerations with ARt..and on our first class...he sacrifice and *lu liang dian* to make us feel yolked tgt..gagas....this semester class is pretty interesting la...

oh well...i did meet up my Bugis colleagues for ktv behind forum...and i am seriously angry with the hard headed JENSON TAN CHEE SIONG..
i break my voice after the singing session...lols...voiceless now...ghees
worked full the next day...interesting day with praises and compliments by customers...and the suprise visitors adds on my day.. Si SK his mouth so sweet la...trying to cheer xiao mei mei...den amysan came by & we toked about the competition and bout melvin's song..
afterwards xm, mdm and hm came to visit us..and hm ps us to meet her netfriend...wat friend is tat! bleas...

we went Bedok 85 for supper...really fun chat!
i have to help out for another week or so...ARGH! and i haven got ah bu's present and fishies bdae celebration...

No comments: