Sunday, March 09, 2008

cam up!

image revived~
dear dismantled and put the cpu back eventually=)

we were rather enthusiastic bout tml's trip to the animal world but he met his frenz for a late catchup with the alcohols last min...and i supposed zoo is cancelled or should i say postponed once again...not angry nor unhappy cos its like-JUST AGAIN to me...
maybe it was naive thought in the past to text and feel insecure with the other half at a pub....but now its a feeling of intangibility...i cant do anything or check on him when he's with his fren, do wat u wan but dun let me noe things that wont please me...respect becomes the word
i'm heading to one this week and yeah..i shdnt comment bout his...

Partial LMP"S back from BKK and yeah...i could have joined them...but yeah...committments and stuffs affected the schedule...but i'm definitely departing by Oct- so anyone interested to accompany me let me noe k! =) muacks...i am making my weeks like filled but it seemed like i didnt really have enough time for everything...

okays.....these were the bdae updates for my fav mummy =)dinner out at sakura with the loved ones den for the KTV session to sadiate mummy's craving...i am really amazed with how much fun she could get on stage and with her vocals...i'm proud of u my dear...=) she's a born performer...SHEN RI KUAI LE MUMMY...
the other pics were not yet developed....

recently were catchups with my favourites BQs~these were real outdated pics....

thanks for the company loves~ the ya kun, mac, breeks, new zealand natural, simei corn, ajiisen, fish and cos... sometimes it made me ponder the value of friendship..i will really break down if i ever lose one of them...thanks for playing this vital role in my life gals..yeah tokin bout frenship....i hate this gal here lor....hmmpf!!!!!!!!!!! made me lost my image on the train the other day....my gal was so bad la....she pushed me away when i needed her most...sobx...

it went like tat....

we were chatting on the train when my gal realised there's a beetle intruding into our space territory...paranoid, i realised the disgusting little thing landed on my shoulder----the white jacket....yeah i screamed for help, expecting her to save me from the mess....and i went near to her expecting her to do something to get rid of the pest...BUTT!!!!!!!!!!SHE PUSHED ME AWAY IN FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!%#%&RVI*&%O(&HBP(

wells....i ended up having to perform a stripping tease in the middle of the train and its like =_='' and i flipped my jacket to get the pest off me...hmmpf...and the evil gal was laughing like wat when i reprimanded her for her evil deeds...GRZZZZZZ...she was still smiling away...meeting her and my buddy out for a drink this week...catchups and grumbles needed

No comments: