Monday, March 24, 2008

hanging on still!

Monday~
another monday blue of the week...woke up with a stinging pain tatooed last evening... tossing about but just couldnt get into sleep worrying wat will happen when dawn greets...
Sunday was well spent with boy...lazy gal got out of bed real late and it was ard 4pm when we left my house...wanted iceskating but it seemed rush as we promised mummy dinner at 85 with her..
unwillingly i filled my fav purple bottle and cabbed down to pasir ris park for our light sport...It was fun blading with BF...haha...he looks like an imbalanced potato learning how to blade...thats my sugar rush =)and tats his sweetie pie =)
i'm so sorry i scared my boy with my fatal pale sickly look when i hit the groud minutes before we were done blading...i fell...with the realisation of a bloody wound, my vision blurred and i felt nausea and froze like a corpse...
he was scared , i noe...
but i was alright after awhile...yeah...sight of blood owaes gave me such after effects...lols.. i was okay after awhile when he hurried off to get me some H2o to replenish my body...lols...i love my boi...
BTW! i haven mentioned...he fell a few times lor....like 5? he said he had a problem with his center of gravity...which i seriously dun understand cos it has owaes been LOW...(whoops!) lols...and he made a huge dent in my fav purple US made bottle....it dented badly and surprsingly it didnt crack...mummy threw it away, i wanted to wait till today to take a memorable pic of it...but she threw it away le...nvm...the other half dent mark its on my BF's BUTT! lols...he had a big blue black on his backside la...shaped of the dent....lols...hahaha

i enjoyed myself alot...even my wound still stings now...lols...
Today was a father's side gathering with Marcus, Mandy, Daphane and Trent...tat angmo guy seriously became pretty cute eye candy...i like his smile ...and his hospitality to serve me food...and of cos my fav mandy tat nv fails to treat me like a princess...
Eh i seem quite lovable wor....but somehow i think potato's family dun really have that common taste...=(
wells...everyday is the same...its how u make it worth it...
just something that made me worry today....i noe i was fierce and demanding but PLEASE CECILIA! just for our sake, GO SEE A DOC!

No comments: