Saturday, March 08, 2008

results fear

i woke up this morning petrified...
tat i would fail my final thesis paper...Desmond Lee was so cruel...he made me worried a true few weeks for the results...

i pray there's supp paper...cos its a torture u see...
he said i missed out a crucial part for my paper-the part on inbound tourism...yeah i seriously admit is my part of negligencet to leave that out...but BECOS SUNNY DUN ENTERTAIN INBOUND!!! that's y i forgotten clean that tourism involves both ways....
..i'm scare u noe....first time in my life....i dun wan this to be my first and last paper to flung in my life can!


noe y? he told me its end of tp for now after my interview and asked if i'm going for any graduation trips...
eh i think of the meanings in betweenn his words...
y "for now", y ask bout my trips? worried tat i need to take supp papers? eh wait! i dun even noe there is any supp for my this paper not la....joyce is scared for once...
wanted to tok to someone but yeah...until tonite tat i brought up the topic...


these few days were just silly indulgence with food....and i lost my voice like aeons ago ...mummy says her teacher paying me 50 bucks for a song....whahahahahah....3 min 50 bucks cool eh? lols...cos i'm currently jobless...just spending time with kids at BABW and out with frens...
I"M BROKE!my fav past time was to make the bears neat and nice for ppl to adopt them homecompanion was good at BABW-vivo! i'm in Love with the papa bear-BIG HUGS BEAR....its always in my arms at work...cos its fat and so cuddly....=)
den we have the crazy ones that made so much fun at work

me and jen jen...i noe the fone image sucks.....it hung on me few times today...angreeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy

den was me reggy and nisa...lols...

reggy and jen jen!

the gal on the right look so like me-Nisa...i meant she look neither chinese nor malay...lols...

i was trying to amuse myself with the act cute plot....yeah i look pregnant! i am not!!!!! justthat the stupid tucking in of shirt rule cos this ugly image...

gay fren with duoed pony tail....so funny can...nisa tried to make Garry stand infront of me while i do this but the stubborn god father was clever enough to get away with it...

OH YA!
HAPPY BELATED BDAE TO U BAO BAO-NG MEILING!!!!!!!! I LOVE U! 07-03-08...we all love u...and thanks for the treat that nite...u burned a hole in ur pocket...wish u happiness and smiles owaes...XOXO
-ah nai

No comments: