Monday, March 03, 2008

NATAS for the past weekend was good...with nice ppl
it was a full 3 days for me and Juana...but i could say i really enjoyed myself and i could say boss was really very good to us...can u imagine him getting us our fav aloe and pearl red milk tea from Rockery to Expo for all of us =) i tot we were doing free labour but evetually we got paid and it was good money...

he offered me a part time or full time job but its really not a career i am looking at but i am most willing to help out the com if they need me=)

yeah he was cute u noe....*copyright from lea's blog


----------------------------
B:B: I dont know how these people can work there (pointing to an opp booth)
X: HUH WHY? (shocked)
B: So ugly
funny rite B...ok la...he was not just tat he is very particular bout looks u noe...lols....hmmm
our booth was really very nicey decorated and designed...and this is some XXX company that B was referring to...i mean diff company focused on diff kinda marketing and i think B has a unique mindset of handling such things...
i think he is cute...but i seriously understand how he markets the company well and how he handles and make staff works for him... he's a nice really...i really met alot of nice managers all these while...Zie, Jessie, Meiling, lishi, Jenson, Garry, Yeeling, B...they are really nice ppl u noe=)
-------------------
committment with this event made me a bad gf...tat means no weekend spent with boy..he was very nice to make the effort to rush down to meet me for mid nite movie tat fri-water horse...and slept all the way till 5pm on sat...
den he came down agn to meet me for supper...
i think he is cute...he was so funny telling me his dream...lols...
yeah for those that noe me i owaes exclaim that the water horse looks so damn cute and made a fuss over it when anyone says its not....den boi told me bout his nite mare...
boi: dear, omg i have a nitemare juz nw.omg, i dream of alot of soft toy chasing after us
joy:huh! y even ur dream so childish de? wat nite mare? y soft toy? and y us not u onli?
boi: dunno leh, we were walking tgt ma, den sud see alot of water horse, den i dun wanna carry them, den they start to call lots of soft toy to attack us!
(omg how imaginative can he be la...even stufftoys can scare him till like tat)
joy: den u hou gai la..hu as u dun carry them la....
boi: becos the water horse shit on u ma. hu wanna carry?!lols.
joy:=_=''tmd baichi la...
this bloody idiot ar...insists he wont carry it la...i think nxt time if his child shit on him he will just flush him or her down the drainage system....bloody hell...but that sat nite was fun...lols...we had some violent slapping issue and he was perspiring like he just came out from shower after tat can...lols...
i think time really pass too quickly till i forgotten wat is ahead of me...well...i asked mok to del my song frm my blog...=) so u guys can see some videos taken soon =)
- cant take pictures with my cam la!the sd card dropped inside my cpu la!, i cant find the other one but i dun wan to get new one too! hmmpf!

No comments: